Strawberries are low in sugar and fructose plus strawberries provide the body with calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and vitamin C. They are also on the DIRTY DOZEN list, which means they have a high amount of pesticide residue so best to buy organic.
- 1/2 c. Club Soda (who’s to say you couldn’t substitute a little tequila)
- 6 Strawberries
- 1 oz. Fresh Squeezed Lime
- Liquid Stevia (to taste – I used @ 20 drops)
- 8 Ice Cubes
- In a high-powered blender (I use a Vitamix) add ingredients in order listed.
- Process on high until smooth.
- Pour into serving glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry and enjoy!